Tuesday 29 August 2017

2017-18 Diary Week 04




So close, but yet so far, I honestly don’t think we could buy a win at the moment!

All those home games in a row did us no favours and won’t make things easier for us later in the season.

One point out of a possible twelve in the league is dreadful form any way you look at it, but it is only one less point than we had last year so there is a long way to go yet.

I think the team after Boomer was substituted is the strongest looking I have seen to date, and with Dicker in there for Smith and Kiltie in the mix I still have some semblance of hope going forward.

I hate singling players out because we all make mistakes, but what was a player of Smith’s experience doing making that challenge?

It cost us the three points, not good enough, I don’t think in our situation this international break will be a good thing, extra training required!

No comments:

Post a Comment