Tuesday 11 August 2015

Oliver Davies Signs

20 year-old goalie Oliver Davies has been signed on loan from Swansea City. The 'keeper will come in as cover for first choice Jamie MacDonald now that Craig Samson has moved on and that will allow Conor Brenan to continue his loan spell at Stranraer and gaining some first team experience. The player told the Club's official website: “This is my first time in Scotland and I am really looking forward to training here and being a part of the Killie team. I have watched a lot of Scottish football and I know how competitive the Ladbrokes Premiership is. I know if I work hard I will gain good experience from my time here.”


Here is a 'highlight' reel of the young keeper and you can follow him on Twitter here @oliver_davies_

No comments:

Post a Comment